Sunday, March 25, 2012

Keeping Wright's plans......

I wish I could be someone else just for a day. Someone who has not experienced the deep hurt of loss I carry every single day. Everyday since Wright left, I am full of tears waiting to burst at any moment. So unpredictable. I don't pretend to think I am the only human on earth suffering or that my sufferings outweigh anyone else's. To each person, his pain is the worst. And I don't pretend to think because I have been dealt such a blow that my suffering is over...quite the contrary.
Pray for us as we enter the Spring without our Wright. He was so looking forward to Spring 2012. We had so many fun things planned. I am working hard to do everything we planned, but it will not the same without him. It will never be the same. A few of our plans.....cooking, baking, cooking which I actually enjoy now because I feel so close to him when I cook. Cooking for his Daddy and Hill is what he wanted to do more than anything and trying lots of new recipes. Thanks to Pinterest....this has been easy!  Running in the Flying Pig Race in Cincy in May. The route goes by the apartment we lived in and he enjoyed watching all the runners last year. It was his idea for the two of us to run this spring when he was better. In his memory, several awesome friends from Wallace will join us in May. I plan to eat at his fav restaurants while I'm there...just for him.. He loved Terry's Turf Club and The Senate.  Can not forget Bon Bonerie and Graeters while we are there. Denny will be working in our garden planting lots of cucumbers, squash and tomatoes per Wright's request. I will be busy planting the herb garden he wanted as well as planting flowers around the house. We have to go to the beach of course!!! Go to a Cincinnati Reds game.....Watch Hill play baseball and serve refreshments for the players.... He is going to keep us quite busy....There are so many more plans but I think this is a great start!!! His birthday is May 16th which quite honestly scares me to death. Not sure just yet how I'm gonna get through that. Gosh, I love and miss that boy with everything I have.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and praying for you every day Dona. One foot in front of the other, right? I know so well how you feel, Love you girl

    ReplyDelete