Friday, March 16, 2012

sweet memories

Its been three months since Wright moved in with Jesus. Seems just like yesterday he left, but then feels like forever since I held him, played with his new hair, smelled that sweet boy smell, heard his belly laugh, snuggled, planned so many adventures......

I feel we have been robbed of our future.....yet I feel we are so blessed!! Can you tell I live in a state of confusion? Thankfully, God understands our pain. We are just surviving the best we can ....a moment at a time.

In the picture below....our last night in Cincy....we had such big plans...so happy....no clue what was to come..such special tender moments, nothing could of prepared us for the pain... .thank you God for every single second with Wright!!!


 God knew these two would get me through tough days....My precious sweet Hill and Jolly Cocoa Biscuits...silly girl!!

God gave Hill the cutest personality that lights up the room and makes my heart melt!!!

I have been home with him the past two days, he is sick with strep. I have enjoyed our snuggling time! He misses his brother so. So hard sometimes to help him understand, especially when I dont. Grieving is hard, tricky stuff.
Please continue to pray for our family. I wish I could say things were easier or less painful, but its not. We are all grieving in our own unique way. Very different from one another. Thanking God for keeping at least one of us strong each day to pull the other two along.

Running my first 5k of the year, Lo-Tide at Carolina Beach in Wright's memory. Thanks for the friends running with us tomorrow....March 17th...exactly three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment