Friday, August 19, 2011

Thanks for all the blog support!

Thanks for all the encouragement and sweet comments on my new blog and my sweet followers!!!! I have made quite a few non-facebookers pretty happy.  I got a text from my precious Daddy this morning that he liked it...it just tickled my soul!! Gosh I miss him and my Mama so much. After having Hill and Wright, I understand and appreciate so much more all the sacrifices they made and sleepless nights that had because of Gina and me.

So Wright has had a pretty good day. Those four days at home have really motivated him. I love it! He wakes up now each morning ready to take his medicine and get dressed. He picks out his own outfit and actually dresses himself and bless his heart sprays on axe deodorant. He smelled so high today I got a severe headache. we are in a very different place than where we were just a few weeks ago. \0/Praise the Lord \0/  I put him in his "bubble stroller" wearing his "green mask" and let him pick out school supplies today. He was so excited and it was bittersweet for me. I so much wish he was attending first grade in a real school with the rest of his buddies. I know that time will come soon enough but I can help but feel like he is missing out. I do cherish our time so much and feel like we are making so many memories of our own. Anyway, he picked out some supplies and we are fixing up a room in our apartment like a classroom so we will have our own space for school. So glad to see him excited. I let him get a lunchbox and bookbag because he has wanted one so bad. He asked if we were going to have nap time at school and I think I yelled "yes" so fast I scared him!!! Remember, its the little things!!! Okay, so I like to ramble....enough for now. I'll explain our title later as well as try to get all my 'notes' during Wright's journey on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Yah for school supply shopping!!!! Who would have ever "thunk" that it would mean so much and bring such joy!!!! Sending love and prayers your way.....EVERYDAY!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay teacher Dona! You have always been such a great teacher, he is so lucky to have a nurse/teacher mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna!! Thank you so much for letting me know about your blog, I just was finally able to get on today and so glad because you are such a strong and amazing woman!! You have been through more in your life in the past year than most experience in a lifetime and still manage to keep that wonderful smile and amazing positive outlook. You are such an inspiration! I feel so so so very blessed to have met you and Wright early on! You remind me every time I see and speak to you how awesome God is because you've always keep faith and hope. I almost cried reading your post because I'm so glad Wright was able to go home and also so happy about how he was excited for "school"! You're an amazing mother to say the least!! Hope to see you VERY soon!!
    Cayse :)

    ReplyDelete